i'm 9 days late on my period and i'm having all my period pains but i'm not bleed. and i done a pregnancy test and it was negative. i have ibs sewell?

Dr. Jeff Livingston
Trust the test : Home pregnancy tests are very accurate. They are the same tests used in a doctors office. They can detect a pregnancy 7-10 days after conception. The best time to take one is when you miss your period. If you doubt the result you can repeat it in 1-2 days. If you were pregnant the hormone level would rise enough for detection. Sounds like just a late period.

Last updated Sep 24, 2018