MD

What could be the cause of my newborns constipation, frequent spit-up, refusal to eat and blood in stool after supository?

Dr. Cindy Juster
Need to see doctor.: There are numerous possible causes, but if your newborn is passing blood and refusing to eat, you need to take your baby to the doctor asap.
Dr. Prakash Bhoopalam
All of the symptoms if looked at individually could be minor issues but I would be concerned with all of the symptoms put together. This could be due to a condition called Hirschsprung's disease. I would take the baby to the doctor ASAP
Jan 25, 2012
Dr. Prakash Bhoopalam
See the doctor: All of the symptoms if looked at individually could be minor issues but i would be concerned with all of the symptoms put together. This could be due to a condition called hirschsprung's disease. I would take the baby to the doctor asap.
Last updated Oct 4, 2016