hi i am suffering from bad cold n cough... how to get cure i have taken a enough medicine!?

Dr. Jack Mutnick
Allergy and Immunology 17 years experience
Sick: Have you seen a doctor? If so, did they even bother to look in your nose, mouth or ears? Listen to your lungs? Maybe do some rapid labs?
Dr. Sue Ferranti
Viral...: Unfortunately, most colds are due to viral infections so they just need to run their course and symptoms are controlled while waiting for the virus to finish! there is no cure! it will resolve on its own if it is a typical cold. If your symptoms don't resolve within a week or so, see your doctor to be sure your symptoms are not due to something else! good luck!