U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 40-year-old member asked:

I m 21 female i can't remember what i study i have memory problem. help me?

1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
Dr. Lawrence Smith
Clinical Psychology 31 years experience
Get an evaluation: If you haven't been evaluated yet by your doctor, that might be a good place to start. There are so many reasons for memory problems. Your doctor can evaluate what's going on and take it from there. Often memory problems can be improved, but it helps to be evaluated by a professional. Keep in mind that nobody's memory is perfect. It helps to have a system of keeping notes that you check often.
Last updated Dec 9, 2013


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.