my mother is hyperthyroid patient how many chances are there that i will too be a patient of it.?

Dr. Stevan Cordas
Hyperthyroidi9sm: Most times you will not get it but there are uncommon familial cases due to mutations in tsh. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20926595.
Dr. Alan Feldman
Endocrinology 41 years experience
Fairly high: Autoimmune thyroid disease commonly occurs along the female side of the family, though there is no direct genetic linkage in most families. However, you can either develop hyperthyroidism (graves disease) or hypothyroidism (hashimotos thyroiditis), or simply have an enlarged thyroid with high thyroid antibody levels but normal thyroid function. It can also occur at any time in your life.