which of these nasal sprays is more effective for allergy, (flixotide) or (avamys) and when to use it, advance thanks!

Dr. Michael Zacharisen
Allergy and Immunology 33 years experience
Similar : Flixotide is Fluticasone Propionate (flonase in us) and avamys is Fluticasone Furoate (veramyst in us). The side chain of avamys steroid molecule makes it potentially more active so it binds to the receptor tighter and its effect may last longer. A person may have better results with avamys vs flixotide. These are the most effective treatment for allergies and best if started before allergy season.
Dr. Michael Zacharisen
Provided original answer
For topical nasal steroid sprays time of day doesn't really matter and once a day is typically sufficient. It takes a few days to a week to reach peak effectiveness although it really starts to work in the first day.
Mar 12, 2013
Dr. Yash Khanna
Both are the same: Both nasal spray are different Brand Name containing the same ingredient called Fluticasone.A nasal steroid to be used two sprays in each nostril once a day for nasal allergy symptoms