Williams, IN

i am currently on 10mgs of suboxone film a day and i just started having horrible cravings.should i say something to my dr?what will happen if i do?

Dr. Alan Wartenberg
Talk to your doctor: That's what he or she is there for. There are other ways of dealing with cravings, including knowing that they go way down when you make a committed decision not to give in to them. Are you in na or some other form of group or individual therapy. If not, you need to be. Join a group and get a sponsor, a small dose increase (2-4 mg) may be needed, but the more support you have, the better.
Dr. Bahman Omrani
Pain Management 17 years experience
Take a deep breath : May need a higher dose, but that is usually done if one had withdrawal symptoms on their current dose and not just for craving. Try to identify any triggers and work with your doctor to deal with them. Cravings are usually short lived and can be worked through with proper behavioral tools.