A 46-year-old member asked:

Where in pittsburgh can i get tested and treated for ureaplasma and mycoplasma?

1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
Dr. Mitchell Schuster
Urogynecology 34 years experience
Gynecologist: If you are a woman, any gynecologist that has the ability to do pcr testing can test for those bacteria. Ditherix is one lab available for this specific type of bacteria testing. Often fertility doctors will test for this as part of an infertility evaluation for women.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Oct 17, 2015


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.