can i regrow my hair back after i have noticed it thinning more & more over the past year or so?

Dr. Bac Nguyen
Stay healthy: The best way to grow hair naturally is to stay healthy: regular exercises and eating a well-balanced diet to provide your body with the necessary nutrients for it support growth and repair. If u recently had a baby or went off the pills, hair loss can occur, but will get them back. Stimulate/massage your scalp regularly to keep a good blood supply. There isn't much else you can do. Good luc.