about 3-4 weeks ago my throat, the back of my tongue, & my ear drums hurt when i swallow and yawn. & when i swallow a feel a big ball is in my throat.

Dr. Sami Latif
Dentistry 37 years experience
Sore throat ,Tmd: I would highly recommend seeking the help of ENT or a dentists , several causes to your issue , abscess tooth, infection around wisdom teeth, tonsils, strep throat and muscle spasms from due to TMJ or tmd , so you see multiple reasons to seek help with your dentists.
Dr. Jonathan Engel
Dentistry 39 years experience
See a dentist: If you still have the symtoms 4 weeks later then it would be in your best interest to see a dentist or doctor asap. There are multiple possibilites from tmd to dental abbscess and you need a professional to help you sort it out.
Dr. Louis Gallia
Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery 45 years experience
ENT doc: Because of the duration of your symptoms, I'd recommend seeing an ENT doc ASAP.