United Arab Emirates

Hi i'm 21 female i have rash on my upper arm since 7year because of waxing what i can apply to get rid of it? and my wedding will be after one year

Dr. Michael Fisher
Dermatology 33 years experience
Keratosis Pilaris: Keratosis pilaris is harmless (benign). It seems to run in families. It is more common in people who have very dry skin, or who have atopic dermatitis (eczema). The condition is generally worse in winter and often clears in the summer. You can try cerave sa which is over the counter two to four time a day and if that does not work see your deatologist.