India

I have high tsh that is 6.6 15 days back, and doctor has put me medicine. from the day i started medicine i can't sleep at night and feel tired at day?

Dr. Lisa Hogan
General Surgery 35 years experience
Tell your doctor: High TSH usually means low thyroid hormone, so your doctor probably put you on a type of thyroid hormone replacement. If you take the medicine in the morning it might help you sleep at night. There are different types and doses of thyroid hormone available, so you may need an adjustment in type or dose. Tell your doctor, so he/she can work with you on getting a regimen that works better for you.

Last updated Jun 10, 2014