United Arab Emirates

I have a bump on the corner of my right eyelid. it doesn't hurt or itch and the color is the same as my skin its not red or white like a zit. wat is it?

Dr. Steven Rosenfeld
Ophthalmology 42 years experience
Stye: A stye, (or chalazion in medical terms) is the most likely cause for a non-tender bump on the eyelid. Try treating it with warm compresses 3-4 times a day for two weeks and see if it disappears.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Dr. John Destafeno
Ophthalmology 22 years experience
Eyelid cyst: Bumps on the eyelids are quite common. The bump you are describing is consistent with a cyst. Some cysts will get smaller but many have to removed surgically. A visit to the ophthalmologist or dermatologist should be able to evaluate and treat this.
Last updated Aug 7, 2017