how to get rid of acne? i'm 20 years old and still get acne how do i stop it?

Dr. Michael Traub
Fertility Medicine 19 years experience
Find reason: Sometimes acne comes on its own and sometimes it is part of a hormonal disorder. It is important to see a reproductive endocrinologist to see if there is a specific reason for the acne. Preventing acne is much easier that treating it once it is out of control. This is a very common problem.
Dr. Emil Shakov
Aesthetic Medicine 17 years experience
So many ways: Your age it is likely hormone related. Proactiv may be good for you to start. Use a good moisturizer and cleanser. Topical retinoids are effective, ipl, lasers and chemical peels can help. See a physician for more personal recommendations.
Good luck: Although many consider acne a simple ritual of passage in the teen years, it can and does affect some men and women into their thirties or later.Your best treatment will come from a regular skin care plan you work out with your doc / dermatologist. Yes you could have them at 40.