U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 25-year-old female asked:

I have a minor infection (fungal discharge) and i want to concieve, is it possible to concieve in this condition? should i take zolanix .

1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
Dr. Gerard Honore
Fertility Medicine 29 years experience
Yeast?: Do you mean you have a vaginal yeast infection? Has this been diagnosed for certain? If so 'yes' it's fine to try conceiving. As to medicines you should not take any without a firm diagnosis and advice from a doctor who knows you.

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership
Last updated Feb 22, 2013


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.