I have not had my period in two years im only 20 yrs old and recently began spotting, having migraines and nausea, for two months now, why is this?

Dr. Terrence Harris
Many possibilities: There are many possible reasons for this. More info is needed to answer, but if you are not on hormonal birth control, it is not normal to miss your period for so long. See your doctor as soon as possible to be evaluated.
Dr. Priyanka Chaudhry
Neurology 11 years experience
Menstrual migraines : There are times when menses can trigger migraines. This is often due to hormonal disturbances. The key is to manage them around menstrual cycle. A triptan and adding a preventive medication will help.

Last updated Jul 29, 2015