A member asked:

I have been throwing up blood and stopped about 55 hours ago. i now feel faint. not dizzy, but faint. should i go to doctor?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Salman Saeed answered

Specializes in Neurology

Upper GI bleed: You may be dehydrated and possibly lost significant blood. In my opinion you need to go to the emergency room to be checked.

Answered 3/13/2014



Related Questions

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question

Meet your new favorite doctor