Saudi Arabia

what a best medicine for skin dryness and low body temperature?

Dr. Brandon Maples
Not sure: I'm not aware of any medication that will raise body temperature. As far as dryness goes, the thicker the better. Try an ointment or cream over lotions, as they are thicker and stay in place and stay on better. My personal favorites are eucerin cream and cetaphil, although i'm not sure what's available in saudi arabia. Again, go with a cream or ointment over a lotion.
Dr. Terri Washington
Endocrinology 16 years experience
Depends on the cause: Dry skin can be due to dehydration, cold temperatures or medicines, low body temperature and dry skin along with other symptoms could be a sign of thyroid disease. So you should have your thyroid checked.