A member asked:

My underarms sweat a lot even in winters and even if i drink lots of water....and it really looks bad because i get patches on my shirt on underarms?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Raja Abusharr answered

Specializes in Family Medicine

Your doctor can prescribe either a solution called drysol or an oral medication called robinol. There are dermatologist who also offer bo-tox to knock out some of the apocrine glands that produce the sweat. Laser surgery is also used. Start with your family doctor or internist.

Answered Apr 18, 2013



Still have questions?

Get the best care from a doctor who knows you.

Book a Video Appointment
Sponsor Content

Related Questions

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question

Meet your new favorite doctor