i've been taking vyvanse (lisdexamfetamine) 40mg for 3 days now and today my hands started to get a tingling feeling. is this something to worry about?

2 doctor answers
Dr. Marc Zimmermann
22 years experience Psychiatry
Possibly: Any side effect should be reported to your doctor so he/she can determine if it needs to be dealt with. Often side effects go away and sometimes what appears to be a side effect is unrelated to the medication.
Answered on Jun 19, 2020
4
Dr. Ricardo Fontillas
37 years experience Child Psychiatry
Agree with Dr.Z: Should follow up with your MD. If I was your MD, I would either lower the dose and see how you feel, if doing ok continue on lower dose, if focus is not there then go back up on dose but if side effects return then switch to a different compound. Or even 2o mg am and 2o mg at noon is another option with Vyvanse (lisdexamfetamine).
Answered on Jun 6, 2014
1