im five months pregnant and my last day of meth use was today, will it still show up in my babies system once born?

Dr. Alan Ali
Dr. Alan Ali answered
Meth: Sorry to hear that you are still using while you are pregnant. Showing up in drug screen is least of concerns. Worry about your baby.
Depends : Examination of the urine of an infant will usually not show meth if stopped 2 weeks or more before delivery.If the stool is examined, it may retain evidence of meth use for several months.Stay clean & you can avoid a multitude of problems for baby & might not end up loosing the child as a cps case.

Last updated Dec 16, 2020