U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Las Vegas, NV
A 31-year-old male asked:

Tingling in chest no tightness a little short of breath and i'm shaky i've been feeling this for two days now it comes and goes too?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Wissam Hoyek
Specializes in Cardiology
See a doctor: Chest tightness and short of breath should investigated by a doctor, cause further information is needed, go see your primary or a cardiologist.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Jun 27, 2013


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.