What can i do about pain in my feet?

9 doctors weighed in across 5 answers
Dr. Quang Nguyen answered

Specializes in Endocrinology

Find out the cause: You need to find out why your feet is painful to be treated appropriately. The treatment depends on the cause. The good news is there are many options currently available to treat pain in the feet. I recommend seeing your doctor to find out the cause and get started on a treatment regimen. Good luck.

Answered 8/31/2012

6.1k views

Dr. David Kahan answered

Specializes in Podiatry

Foot pain: Unfortunately this description is too vague. There are too many reasons for pain in your feet. Just based on your question you should see your doctor or podiatrist.

Answered 1/5/2019

323 views

Dr. Michael Klein answered

Specializes in Family Medicine

Be more specific: Please ask a question- for example, "i have been having soreness in the bottoms of my feet four weeks after stepping on a nail... What could this be?" the more detailed information you give the better we can answer.

Answered 11/28/2017

5.8k views

Dr. Darrell Latva answered

Specializes in Podiatry

MORE INFO: I would need much more information-nature of pain, duration, location, onset, getting better/worse, what aggravates it, what makes it better. Regards, Dr. Latva

Answered 4/28/2016

1.4k views

Dr. Ejiro Isiorho answered

Specializes in Podiatry

Foot pain: Congrats for recognizing that your feet are not supposed to hurt! there can be many different reasons for foot pain. From arthritis, plantar fasciitis, stress fractures, general foot fatigue, and countless more. Even the time of day the pain comes can help determine why you are having pain. You can ask your pcp for a podiatry referral if the pain continues to worsen.

Answered 12/10/2013

5.2k views