what is the easiest way to get rid of belly fat?

Dr. Leonard Grossman
Plastic Surgery 36 years experience
No easy way : There is no easy way. If you are predisposed to have excess fat on the abdomen you can get rid of it only by two tried and true means. Liposuction or i-lipo. You can find more info at www.Drgrossman.Com. Good luck from nyc.
Dr. Azita Madjidi
Plastic Surgery 30 years experience
Losing weight: Some of the belly fat is under the skin, some of it is inside your abdomen around yout guts. Both parts will diminish with losing weight however, in women the lower abdominal fat and in men the love handle areas have slower metabolism and may persist. For that localized fat, liposuction is ideal.