Mount Wolf, PA

I just had an egd that showed inflammation in my stomach. what is the best thing to treat that from home? thanks!

Dr. Kenneth Smith
Depends: As to home remedy really none effective except antacids. Treatment has to take into consideration if h pylori evident then antibiotics proton pump inhibitors and bismuth compound. Proton pump inhibitor best and there are quite a few that are generic and reasonably priced including prilosec. Best to discuss treatment with GI doctor who performed the study.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Dr. Tara Solomon
Inflamed stomach: Your stomach is inflamed from acid reflux. Watch the amount of coffee and chocolate you drink and eat. Watch alcohol consumption. A home remedy is two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar in a glass of water.
Last updated Feb 26, 2017