U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 39-year-old female asked:

I'm experiencing pain directly under my cheek bones ?

2 doctor answers4 doctors weighed in
Dr. Kenneth Grossman
A Verified Doctoranswered
Endodontics 46 years experience
Possible sinusitis: I need more info! how long, both sides of face, any recent colds or other illnesses?
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Dr. John Van der Werff
Dentistry 41 years experience
Also..: It could be muscular, a tendon, a tooth, or something more serious. I would suggest seeing a facial pain specialist or ENT physician for an evaluation if it does not go away in a few days.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.

Related questions

A 25-year-old female asked:
Upper cheek bone swelling on one side for over 8 weeks please tell me what it could be?
1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
A 27-year-old male asked:
I have a small lighter patch of skin almost the size of a dime on my cheek bone what can it be ?
2 doctor answers2 doctors weighed in
A 41-year-old female asked:
Why is my cheek bone hurting me ?
2 doctor answers3 doctors weighed in
A 26-year-old female asked:
How do I know if my cheek bone is broke?
1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Last updated Jan 5, 2019
Connect with a U.S. board-certified doctor by text or video anytime, anywhere.
24/7 visits - just $44!
50% off with $19/month membership


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.