U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
United Kingdom (Great Britain)
A 55-year-old male asked:

I had two heart attacks last year stents for blockage and clot in lad . now on meds.getting pain in high right side/ back and neck bp 110/90 pulse 46?

1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
Dr. Kevin Olson
Family Medicine 36 years experience
ER visit needed?: If this pain is similar to the pain you were experiencing with your previous cardiac events, i would suggest you go to the emergency room and get it checked out.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Apr 18, 2013


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.