U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Hermiston, OR
A 35-year-old male asked:

Can i get my tube untied ( i only have one ) i'm 36 & just got remarry my husband & i would like to have a baby?

1 doctor answer3 doctors weighed in
Dr. James Ferguson
Pediatrics 47 years experience
Yes,but: You may want to discuss your other options at a fertility center before you focus on that procedure. Weigh the cost/success rate of that route vs in vitro fertilization & implantation. After reviewing all your options you can move forward.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.

Related questions

A 43-year-old member asked:
Are there differences between IVF and test tube babies?
1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
A 31-year-old female asked:
Want C-section and tubes tied but was told i can't since my babies where born vagnally y is that?
1 doctor answer3 doctors weighed in
A 38-year-old member asked:
Is there anyone who can tell me about an infant having an n g-tube?
1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Last updated Feb 4, 2013
Connect with a U.S. board-certified doctor by text or video anytime, anywhere.
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.