U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 30-year-old female asked:

Injuries did not heal from a car accident got worse. have multiple symptoms and stuff go wrong. do not know who to see for a full evaluation of injury?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Donald Alves
Emergency Medicine 26 years experience
ER or Ortho: You didn't say how long ago the accident was, but if not months, then should go to er for access to imaging and specialists that may be appropriate to care for you should any injuries be discovered that were not found initially. Otherwise, can see an orthopedist as good place to start for eval.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Jun 28, 2015


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.