Virginia Beach, VA

My daughters, ages 2&4 were in a serious car accident 10 months ago and don't seem to have any physical injury. any symptoms we should be looking for?

Dr. Eric Goldstein
Car Accident: I'm so sorry about the accident. I'm sure that was a very scary time for all of you. However, as long as everyone was checked out and given a clean bill of health, there is no reason to be concerned about any long term physical/medical issues. You should still be alert to any potential lingering psychological or behavioral problems and address them if they are a concern.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Aug 17, 2020