TX

Drank midol pm and did not know i was pregnant does that affect my baby in anyway also drank other medications.?

Dr. Paul Cohen
Unknown...: Without knowing exactly what you ingested/'drank' i cannot answer your post except to say this...Unless your ob/gyn tells you that you can use this medication i would not take it. Always discuss any medications you are taking or planning on taking with your ob!
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham
Midol PM is safe: Midol pm contains Acetaminophen (tylenol) and Diphenhydramine citrate (benadryl) as the active ingredients. Both of these drugs are considered safe for use during pregnancy when used in the manufacturer's recommended doses.