NJ

how can i unclog my ears?

Dr. Joseph De Santi
Clear the Ear: If you're referring to earwax accumulation you can obtain a simple combo product that safely softens the wax with drops for several days and then allows you to irrigate the ear canal with water. Pay close attention to pressure when using the bulb syringe to avoid injury to your eardrum. Unrelated to an earwax issue, is a simple trapped pressure issue in the middle ear. It will resolve in time.
Dr. Farhad Sigari
ENT and Head and Neck Surgery 20 years experience
If this clogged feeling does not go away, have a health professional look at your ear. It may be that it is not a wax issue but a eustachian tube issue (the tube that connects your ear to your the back of your nose) or even a hearing loss.
Dec 17, 2011
Dr. David Astrachan
ENT and Head and Neck Surgery 37 years experience
Depends on cause: Ear clogging is a very common symptom and can be due to problems in either the outer, middle or inner ear. The most common outer ear issue is wax, the most common middle ear issue is fluid and the most common inner ear issue is high frequency hearing loss. Wax can be cleared with softening drops and gentle irrigation. Fluid can be cleared by holding your nose and blowing. If no help see an ent.