Tacoma, WA

I have a rash that has small pimples along with it. i can pop the small pimples. it is on my back, chest, neck, face, and arms. what is it.

Dr. Gloria Lopez
Need more info.: How old are you? How log has the rash been present? A picture of the rash would help. It could be acne, it couls also be hyperkeratosis follicullaris, a presumed hereditary condition.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Dr. Arthur Balin
Dermatology 48 years experience
Rash: There are a lot of possibilities and your rash should be checked by a dermatologist. One possibility is folliculitis. This is treated with an antibiotic as well as topical therapy. Culture of the pustules to determine which antibiotic is needed should be done.
Last updated Apr 1, 2019