A member asked:

I have a rash that has small pimples along with it. i can pop the small pimples. it is on my back, chest, neck, face, and arms. what is it.

4 doctors weighed in across 2 answers
Dr. Gloria Lopez answered

Specializes in Pediatrics

How old are you? How log has the rash been present? A picture of the rash would help. It could be acne, it couls also be hyperkeratosis follicullaris, a presumed hereditary condition.

Answered Apr 1, 2019



Still have questions?

Get the best care from a doctor who knows you.

Book a Video Appointment
Sponsor Content
Dr. Arthur Balin answered

Specializes in Dermatology

There are a lot of possibilities and your rash should be checked by a dermatologist. One possibility is folliculitis. This is treated with an antibiotic as well as topical therapy. Culture of the pustules to determine which antibiotic is needed should be done.

Answered May 14, 2014



Related Questions

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question

Meet your new favorite doctor