My teeth are never white. is there any treatment for that?

Dr. James Beck
Dentistry 12 years experience
Strips & custom tray: Most any brand of over the counter whitening strips are very good. Don't waste your money on whitening toothpaste or whitening mouthwash...They simply don't work and are a marketing gimmick. The only way to whiten teeth is to hold the whitening gel on the teeth for long periods of time such as in strips or custom trays that the dentist can make for you.
Dr. Daniel Rubenstein
Dentistry 52 years experience
White teeth: Check with your dentist about teeth whitening. In office and at-home whitening is very successful. Unless the teeth are dark due to decay or defective enamal, there is no reason why you cannot have whiter, brighter teeth.
Dr. Kenny Abedini
24 years experience
Yes: First try teeth whitening. If not successful, there are restorstive solutions from composite veneers to porcelain minimum or no prep veneers.