Hialeah, FL

my wife gave mr a testosterone injection in the glute but she did not go into the muscle now i have a small ball its not red or its hot help please.

Dr. Stanley Schwartz
Endocrinology 52 years experience
No problem..: It'll be absorbed, disappear eventually.

Do men have a preset number of sperm like women have eggs?

Dr. Neeoo Chin
Fertility Medicine 40 years experience
No: Women are born with all the eggs they will ever have in a lifetime, but men can regenerate sperm every 90 days.

Where can I seek immediate help if I have an ankle fracture?

Dr. Jay Rosenfeld
ER or urgent care : You should go to your local emergency department or urgent care center if you have one. They can help you.
Spartanburg, SC

What causes nerve pain in your foot? What stops it and will it cause me to not be able to work?

Dr. Eric Lullove
Podiatry 19 years experience
Neuritis: Nerve pain or numbness or burning is a common symptom associated with entrapment of a peripheral nerve in the foot. It is not debilitating, but very annoying. See your local podiatrist, an injection may be necessary to block the nerve and re-assess the symptoms post-injection.

My 1month old baby has gurgling sound when she breathes, its like she has phlegm, but she doesn't have cough or cold, its worst at night what could it be?

Dr. Sabina Ben-Zion
Can be normal: Babies often have a congested sound because they breathe through their nose and can't blow their noses. Your baby may also have some milk/formula in back of throat that she is not clearing or coughing like adults would. As long as your baby is not having labored breathing, and it is not interferring with her eating or sleeping, treat it as just a noise.

My husband is diabetic and has numb toes on one foot and today has bulging veins on that shin and numbness and puffiness. Will this wait till monday to see doctor or is this an ER situation?

Dr. Vance Harris
Have it looked at: If it is only on one foot then there is a chance he could have a blood clot in that leg and should be looked at today. Swelling in one foot and numbness that came on all of a sudden shouldnt wait. Good luck.

Last updated Jan 23, 2013