Sedalia, MO

Had a early cdt lung blood test only one that was just barely elevated was the mage4. i have also had chest ct scan that was normal . this means what?

Dr. Chevies Newman
Were they: Looking for a blood clot, or pulmonary embolus, in the lung? If so the ct scan should rule it out but wait for better advise! i'm not sure what a cdt lung blood test is nor the mage 4 but that was probably the screening test to get the ct which was negative. Wait for a better opinion but the ct, i'll bet, ruled it out. I'm gonna try to refer you to a genius pulmonary guy in my online network.

Last updated Jan 21, 2013