can multiple miscarriages cause complications in future pregnancies?

Dr. Serena Chen
Fertility Medicine 33 years experience
Yes: All women with multiple miscarriages are at increased risk for another one. Most women with this problem can have a normal pregnancy, but may need help. If you have had 2 or more miscarriages in a row, then you should see your gynecologist or reproductive endocrinologist for a full evaluation and possible treatment. Best of luck to you! serena chen, md. www.sbivf.com.
Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc
Yes: Habitual miscarriage indicates a problem in your body and may be a sign of a disease that needs investigation and treatment. Also, it's a sign that you may not be able to have babies.