i feel my vision is funny i have a pressure around my eyes under and above and slight pains in my eyes every now and again also dizziness! sinus?

Dr. David Chandler
32 years experience Ophthalmology
Could be sinus: There are sinuses below, above, inside and behind the eyes / orbits, so sinus infection or congestion can cause symptoms around the eyes. However, it is unusual for sinus problems to affect the vision, and there are ocular problems that can give the same type of aching symptoms as sinus disease. So, it would be good to have an eye exam to rule out potential ocular causes.
Answered on Sep 28, 2016