U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Greer, SC
A 19-year-old female asked:

I just found two pea sized lumps on my head. they are both hard. doesn't hurt. what could it be? i'm worried

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Michael Sparacino
Family Medicine 38 years experience
See your doctor: You sould see your doctor. This lump needs to be palpated by your doctor and he/she needs to be able to put the rest of your symptoms in perspective.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Aug 28, 2017


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.