Minneapolis, MN

i was diagnose with low blood still taking potassium and iron pills , what's causing burping, gas, gastric noise, pressure in chest, stomach?

Dr. Alok Agrawal
Nephrology and Dialysis 34 years experience
Medications: Both the medications can cause stomach problems.
Dr. Chevies Newman
Reflux: R u sure the anemia isn't from your GI system? Go to store and get omeprazole, use 40 mg per day until u get back in 2 see doc. If can't afford that ranitidine at 150-300 mg, reflux and or ulcer likely involved. If u r taking a bunch of aleve or ibuprofin, change to tylenol (acetaminophen). I think it would help, chest pain likely not cardiac but if u smoke, family mem. Died early from mi, htn, diab, chance hrt.