years ago, my mother died of breast cancer and i am afraid that i might have it too. what are some red flags i should watch out for?

Dr. Scott Diede
A Verified Doctor answered
A US doctor answered Learn more
Signs+symptoms: The signs and symptoms of breast cancer include: a lump or thickening in or near the breast or in the underarm that persists through the menstrual cycle; change in the size, shape, or contour of the breast; blood-stained or clear fluid discharge from the nipple; change in the feel or appearance of the skin on the breast or nipple (dimpled, puckered, scaly, or inflamed). If concerned, see your doc.
Answered on Dec 20, 2014
1