hello, my question is regarding my pregnancy.i am 40 weeks into gestation, with prenatal diabetes i am not dilating what can i do? dont want c-section

Dr. Nikolaos Zacharias
25 years experience Maternal-Fetal Medicine
Go to L&D!: Your preferred mode of delivery has no relevance when your fetus´ life is at stake! you must be delivered asap so go to your maternity hospital and call for your obstetrician to meet you on l&d today! having carried this baby around for 9 months, I am certain you do not want to cause it any harm now. I hope you get your wish for a vaginal delivery but the important is maternal-neonatal health!
Answered on Dec 10, 2013
1