U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A member asked:

I have a headache that goes from one ear to the next across the front of my forehead and face and down to my nose. my thought also itches a lot ?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Michael Sparacino
Family Medicine 39 years experience
See your doctor: You should let your doctor know you are having pain. He/she can examine you and possibly run tests to find out the cause.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Apr 17, 2013


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.