A member asked:

What should i do for severe pain in knee joint if i have osteoporosis?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Frederick Singer answered

Specializes in Endocrinology

Knee injection.: Knee pain generally is not related to osteoporosis. Degenerative arthritis is a common cause. After x-ray or MRI an orthopaedic surgeon can decide what type of injection might help. Surgery may be necessary in some cases.

Answered 11/8/2015



Related Questions

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question

Meet your new favorite doctor