Many doctors say keratin hair treatment causes hair loss or fall. Isnt keratin hair protein to make it stronger. I have not lost hair after 2yr kerati?

Dr. Michael Fisher
31 years experience in Dermatology
Keratin Treatment: One of the biggest concerns and cons of using keratin treatments is the risk of one’s health. The department of labor issued a hazard alert for keratin treatments, stating the dangers of the formaldehyde. While keratin treatments have yet to be banned, the danger associated with being around the chemicals used in the treatment poses health concerns for both the stylist and you!
Answered on Jan 21, 2019