Sacramento, CA

Being ts i've tried multiple herbal breast growth creams n pills. yes i've gained 1 breast size but i would like to know the full cost for breast impl?

Dr. Regina Hampton
Breast Surgery 24 years experience
Plastic surgeon: Pricing is different depending on where you go and the area where you live. I recommend you seek out a board certified plastic surgeon to get an evaluation and pricing. You may want to get 2 or 3 opinions/pricing.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Dr. Jason Lichten
Plastic Surgery 24 years experience
In Ohio ...: Where i practice in columbus, ohio, the cost for breast augmentation with saline implants is $4500 and silicone implants is $5300. This includes surgeon's, facility and anesthesia charges as well as the implants.