United Kingdom (Great Britain)

what ever i eat or drink my belly becomes very big like baloon please tell me a good solution and i am uk suze 10 but my belly looks like im prrgnant

Dr. Darrell Herrington
Stop eating!: Just kidding. See your doctor. You likely have an imbalance of intestinal bacteria, which can easily occur from dietary changes or the use of antibiotics. Eat yogurt or drink buttermilk three times daily, and take a probiotic with at least a billion organisms twice daily. If this doesn't solve your problem within 2 weeks, you have more serious issues that need complete evaluation by your doctor.