U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A female asked:

I have a hard red lump on my chin. it won't come to a head and i was wondering how to make the pain and swelling go down.?

1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
Dr. John Comisi
Dentistry 40 years experience
See your doctor: When something like this occurs and becomes painful it is time to have it looked at by a doctor.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Oct 24, 2017


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.