Canada

The glands under my jaw for the past couple weeks have been swollen in the evening and in the morning when i wake up.. its also hard to swallow too ?

Dr. Majid Jamali
Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery 26 years experience
Gland: Any fever, weight loss, chills? Have to make sure it is the gland that is causing this and not something else. I like you to see an oral surgeon or ENT doctor and get evaluated.
Dr. Ralph Morgan Lewis
Swollen glands: May result from upper respiratory infection (viral or bacterial), croup, epiglottitis, systemic infection (mononucleosis/ebv, influenza, etc), mumps (parotitis, which is unlikely if u had complete series of MMR vaccinations). Any cough, fever, nasal discharge? If breathing is difficult, go to er; otherwise, see pcp for evaluation & treatment. Get well soon.

Last updated Dec 19, 2020