MN

I have this headache for about 4 days and its top front left side of my head and i only feel it when i shake my head and pierce like feeling in area ?

Dr. Vasu Brown
Integrative Medicine 35 years experience
Sinus pressure: When ther e is local pain usually it is related to structures cause pain underneath. The pain felt while shaking head is suggestive of sinus collection with inflammation. Sinus headache is helped with nac which breaks down mucus and bromalein which helps with pain - check for dust or mold at home and use air purifier to help prevent future episodes.
Last updated Mar 10, 2013